Monday, June 30, 2008

A day in the Park

(sigh) A day at the park. The kids paradise a parents retreat. Well my SIL went and had a picnic at this park. It is so BEAUTIFUL. It has old old trees and lots of new fun toys for the kids to climb and get their engery out.


But for some reason kids tend to find trouble or ways to get hurt no matter where they are. Lucky for me my kids were all one piece and had not a cut to show their little adventure. (jumping up and down. And dont try to imagine me jumping because it would just...... yeah just dont do it.)

Well my poor little nephew got his foot caught underneath the door to the bathroom. AH and tore his little toenail back. I had to be the mean "nurse/aunt" I had some training as a Life guard a looooooooooooong time ago and so I had to do my duty. I grabbed him from my SIL so she could be calm and not have to worry. I ended up doing the "horse shoe" postion and clean it and bandage it. He was so mad at me. But then I got a hug. Ah Im still a good aunt but not to ever touch his toeies again.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Congrats on your new house!! That is super exciting! There is nothing like owning your own home. When do you move in? Let us know if you need any help.

Thank you so much for the birthday card! You are too sweet and always such a good friend. I'm sad you couldn't come on Saturday. The guys all came over to our house for pie but then Bryant and Jordanna were the only ones who came skating. It was fun. We'll have to get together another time.

About my blog backgrounds...I actually design them myself. There is a site you can go to that gives step-by-step instructions on how to do it. If you're interested, it's http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/. And http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ has some cute designs too...I've never used theirs 'cause I like creating my own, but I think it's a lot easier than the way I do it. So try it out. It's lots of fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Happy blogging! ;)