Sunday, November 10, 2013

All Hallow's Eve

I used to love Halloween.  Now it's a chore. hahaha. I mean don't get me wrong.  I think it is delightful to see little ones all dressed up getting excited about going and getting treats from neighbors and then showing off their unique styles of costumes. I think it is awesome. But for me I don't like it because I am not skinny to enjoy cute costumes.  I know selfish I know. But still I want to be cute not look like a vampire sausage. hahahah.  Ok sorry. On with the kids. 


This first picture is of Dannan with some of her favorite people. Ava and Andrew Lau. 


Dannan was Logan's "What does the Fox say?" back up singer/dancer.


Ethan was an old time Detective with fluffy mustache and all. 



 Truman is not a Vampire but Harry Potter.  His glasses broke right before we left the house.  So I told him we should draw some on.  He refused.  Oh well he was still a darling little Hogwarts student.


I don't think I could have captured "deer in the headlights" look better.  He was waiting for his turn at our church function for fish.  Yeah they all died.  They are DED dead. They were sad.  But I'm not.  Because I would have been the one to clean them and feed them etc.  Yeah just like the cats. 


Here is our Trick or Treat clan.  We went with my BFF and SIL Stace.  We had a blast watching the kids.  The best was savvy who kept stopping and looking at everything.  And i mean everything.  Leaves, pumpkins, dogs, cats, spider, cute babies.  Yeah she was darling. 


No comments: