Thursday, December 9, 2010

In a Rut

I will write more.  I just feel so blah lately.  Just havent been up to much. Thanksgiving was wonderful.  Lots of food, family and fun.  Truman pulled two of his first teeth out during the week of Thanksgiving.  I have been feeling eh... I dont want to go into details but its not fun.
Bought TONZ of books for 104 and saved yes SAVED 280.  Its wonderful I LOVE books.  So do my kids. So its a great thing.
Logan is doing better from his surgery.  Even though he states that he is not feeling good at school but feels fine and plays all day at home.... I dont buy it.
I have been working on Christmas and mostly everything is done and bough except the One gift we are getting as a family. 
Ethan is going on his first skiing trip tomorrow.  LOL I have never been skiing nor do I have the desire to do so.  Some think I am nuts but I am ok with it.  I dont like being cold and wet.  I like being warm and dry and not going down a slippery hill on just two skis trying to get to safety.  That is why I have feet to get me here to there.
Well that is all.  I will post pics when I can.  Seth is doing something to the computer right now so I cant do anything put post.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You know me,I'm not a skier either. I'd rather be warm,thanks. :)

ems said...

Sorry you're feeling blah lately. Hope you get feeling happier soon!

Hope Ethan have fun on his skiing trip. I went snowboarding once because I love my husband. It about did me in! :)