Monday, November 15, 2010

Long weeks ends up being to long

So yes I know I have been horrible at blogging lately. Seriously not much has gone on here. But I shall fill your minds with what I have done so you can "envy" my good times.

The standard Dad and Person getting baptized picture.
Mom and Dad and Logan
Grandma Tomkinson, Mom, Logan, Dad and Grandpa Tomkinson
Grandpa Southern, Mom, Logan, Dad, And Grandma Southern p.s. Corilee you look AWESOME!
Aunt Jenny, Logan and Aunt Janice *we always get a photo with them. :D 

We had a great time.  Lots of people LOTS of food and good times.
This week is going to be even busier. Logan will have his tonsils out this Thursday so prepare for pics and details.  Prayers might be nice also.  Danni has her first dance recital this weekend and Seth and I get to see Harry Potter thanks to some friends who I love and cant wait to go on our date with on Friday!  So yeah that is pretty much it.  I know you guys are all like "man why cant I be as awesome as Karla"  Well I guess you can be if you really really wanted to be ;D

3 comments:

Angie Page said...

Congrats. I can't believe you have a child old enough to be baptized. I swear we're still kids ourselves sometimes. You look great!

Ora said...

You guys sound so busy! Hope Logan's surgery goes well... the dance recital will be spectacular! Not a potter fan but YAY for date nights!

Stacey said...

Awesome pics! I hope all goes well with his surgery.