Sunday, October 10, 2010

The meaning behind your blog name

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name?
Uh..... Nothing really. Just sounded neat. LOL but my URL is my family. S is my hubby. K is me, E is my first born, L is my second, T is my third and last but not least D. So it is skeltd. Neat huh? LOL not really but just pretend with me. Now everyone say "ah I got it ;)"
Well life here is pretty much the same. Trying not to go bonkers and loose myself in school and practices. I am doing ok. Health wise they still cannot figure out for the life of them what is wrong with me. LOL not mentally but physically. I already know I am gone from this world after baby #4. They say you loose 1/4 of your brain cells per child. SO I have no brain left.
So yes look forward to tomorrow. Since there is only 10 more days left for this.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow,that means that I have -1/4 of a brain! ;)