So today Baby D hands me this darling picture. I ask her. "What is this?" She said "Well mom a Long time ago I was in your tummy. So see this is you" while pointing to the HUGE woman with no face. "And this is me" pointing to a well.... baby. She is so funny.
It has been so nice to have her home with me. I just enjoy the peace and the love that we share while her brothers are away. Now to find time with the boys.

Oh and did you know that I am part fish? Yeah neither did I.
4 comments:
Ha ha,I love it! :)
I can't imagine what it's like to have only one kid at home. I'm glad you are having some great girlie time.
That's AWESOME! The expression of a kid's world is baffling and intriguing.
Kids are so cute! What a sweetheart. Glad you are enjoying time with your sweet little girl.
She is soooo great! She kept making (building) a cake for Ava today. Ava liked it so much she started asking for cake--so I fed them cookies. :)
Post a Comment