Its been a crazy day. Seriously could it have gone crazier? Well... ok it could have been still it was nuts. Seth stayed home because he was feeling under the weather due to his sinus infection. * love him but when a hubby is home when he is usually at work it makes it kinda hard to do your own stuff.* Anyways....... So today was all emotional. My friend since 4th grade father in law passes on from this life to his eternal one on the 14th and his funeral was today. I offered to take Samantha her little girl during the services so she would be able to enjoy (well what is to enjoy) and to listen to the stories about her FIL.
I was in the primary room and was able to listen in there and have sammi walk and talk and play with Danni. I cried some and laughed alot. It was nice to be alone and not have to worry about people looking at you and wondering how such a younin could be so emotional about a elderly man passing on.
Death to me is hard because I cant see them. I like to remember the fun and happy times. I am getting better about going and actually viewing the body. I was able to keep my emotions in check till a family friend came up in front of me in line and he started to cry which made everyone one there cry and then I cried. Oh it was not good. But I got it together and was able to be strong for my friend.
I love having the gospel in my life and being able to have that and to know that this isnt the end. That there is more and that we are blessed to be together forever.
Anyways so that is my day 1 post. And here is my photo from today.
Enjoy it. LOL because apparently I have to post a few of me on here during this month.
1 comment:
That's quite a day. I hope tomorrow is easier.
Post a Comment