Thursday, April 1, 2010

Whatcha Lookin at Willis?

Take a gander... Take a guess in three days time you will know what they are. So have fun!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not even a random guess...pathetic, i know. My kids love to take photos and then send the others on a scavenger hunt to find the location of the photos...great fun!

Unknown said...

having fun with the zoom on your camera? LOL I'm quite sure I know a couple of them at least :)

Corilee said...

I got the coin but nothing else. I will watch with baited breath. :)

ems said...

Here are my guesses:

1. Close up of pattern on a skirt
2. Diamond ring
3. I would guess the button that shows you how to turn the sound off of a toy, but it doesn't seem to be the right color, so I don't know.
4. The jewel of an earring, necklace or ring.
5. Coin - edges are a little blurry so can't tell if it's a quarter, dime or nickel.
6. Icon that shows you where to push to honk the horn on the steering wheel in the car.
7. No idea
8. The fog light icon in the car.

I know some are far fetched, but a guess none the less.