Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Come on baby tell me what its all about.

A- Age: 29 and really excited to be 30 for some reason.

B- Bed size: Queen

C- Chore you hate: LAUNDRY!!! hands down seriously HATE laundry.

D- Dog's name: Dont have one. But if we were to have one it would be aowyn.

E- Essential food/item: Apples

F- Favorite color: Green and Blue. I am not picky. Oh and RED!!

G- Gold or silver: Silver Allergic to gold.

H- Height: 5'6"

I- I am: Content

J- Job: Stay-At-Home-Mom

K- Kids: Four Three boys and One girl.

L- Living arrangements: In a house in UT.

M-Mom's name: Terry

N- Nickname: Lala

O- Overnight hospital stay: Babies, and two surgeries.

P- Pet peeve: Alot of things ;). But one is complaining when they cant do anything
about it or choose not to.

Q- Quote from a movie: "all I heard was blah, blah blah, science science science and BIGGER... and Bigger is BETTER!" ~ Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

R- Right or left handed: Right.

S- Siblings:5

T- Time you wake up: 7 am on a good day.

U- Unique thing about your car: I have to turn on the cooling fans by hand.

V- Vegetable you hate: Any veggie from a can except Green beans.

W- Ways you run late: Kids.

X- X-rays you've had: My whole body.

Y- Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy food. :D

Z- Zoo favorite: anything but the amphibian house.

Tags: Stacey, Cora, Jen, Jan, Michelle.

3 comments:

Corilee said...

I hate laundry, too. Actually, I hate folding it. I'm learning to like a lot more vegetables on this new diet but green beans from a can are the only ones I like, as well. Actually, I like beets from a can as well. I've never had beets any other way than from a can, though. Are fresh beets better?

Flee said...

YAY! I got one right before I finished reading it! For you favorite color, I was totally thinking, "Red!" And then you threw it in there at the last second. I WIN! :)

Anonymous said...

Very fun, just for fun! It makes me really want set up another blog...just got to get the desire and the energy to show up at at the same time!
Thanks again for sharing, it's so very thoughtful of you!
Love,
Denise