So the past month my kids have been saying the funniest things. Well not all but the two younger ones have been.
Dannan saying a prayer about three days ago and she said this in her prayer
"And..... please bless our bodies to have blood in them."
Well I sure do hope so. Because you know we cant live without blood.
Truman has been saying this line pretty much since Christmas.
"And we are thankful for Christmas and for Santa to come to our house. Please bless that next time he will come faster and that we can have more time to play and please bless Santa to bring me something more fun. I liked what I got but I would like something fun."
Gee we try.
Dannan said
"mom you are beautiful just like ME!"
"How do you know how to drive were you borned that way?"
"Mom do you and dad pick your nose like this?" *well honey no we pick our noses with a tissue*
"How do you use the potty? Do you stand or sit? I like to stand on the toilet and then sit." (well that is good to know)
"When you were small like me did you like to sing and dance like me?"
"Mom can you dance? Because you are kinda fat." (Well now we know what she thinks of my weight)
Truman said
"Does Dad work all day? Or does he play on the computer?"
"I will eat this green bean just because I know it is part of the word of wisdom."
"Where did you learn to cook? I know you just were so good that you just did!" (Ooook I guess.)
Anyways I hope some of these put a smile on your face. I know they did to me.
5 comments:
So CUTE! I love it when kids say cute things. thanks for the smile.
Also, love the pics of wedding below. They are beautiful!
funny kids!! Steve enjoyed Dannon standing up on the toilet and then sitting. He's not sure how that works...but hopefully she's not peeing before she sits. That might get messy.
We both like that Seth plays all day.
Haha!!! Those are great! Kids are so funny sometimes. :)
As Emilee said, thanks for the smile. I'll be smiling the rest of the day. Cute kids.
You have such cute, cute children!! Thanks for sharing those funny phrases with us! I've enjoyed catching up with your blog and have to second ems' comment about the wedding pictures. WOW! Too good! Some people (yes, you) are just way way too talented for your own good. ;)
Post a Comment