So last weekend I was taking care of a friends baby. Can I say C U T E!!!! She is so cute. She LOVED being with my kids. She was the sweetest thing. She fell asleep on me and I was in Heaven. I love when babies come and cuddle and snuggle and just love me to hold them. Ah I miss those days. But at the same time I am so greatful I dont have to get up to feed. Or have to change soooo many dipaers and I love not having to have at least one person with me when I am out and about. There are always pros and cons to everything.
Now this is not her costume. I just put her in it because she was so cute in it. I know I shouldnt do that but can you blame me? She is so cute.

This was her eating and playing. I was laughing so hard at her cute cute faces she kept pulling. So love her. OH and you guys if you want me to watch your babe let me know I will see what I can do.
1 comment:
Don't you just love the way they get their bibs all dirty? Oh well I gueaa that's part of growing up.
Post a Comment