Tuesday, September 1, 2009

$pendL<3ve Reuion



This had to be one of the most humbling and funnest things I have done in a LONG time. I was so humbled by the fact that so many people come together to enjoy love and good company of family. Our family (my parents) are going through a hard time with one child. It hurts me deeply to know that one of my siblings has turned against my mother. It hurts me to know that these things happen. I love them but at the same time been so hurt that it ended the way it did. I just hope that someday when my kids are older that we can have a family reunion with all sorts of backgrounds and how they grew up and what they will become. That we will all love each other. That is so great about families. I am happy to know that I am part of a family who loves me.

Anyways soooooooooo here are some pics I hope you enjoy and understand what is going on in the photos.


This has to be MY favorite picture of my boys that I took t his year. They were practicing for the three legged race. OH I just love this. I just love the thought that when they get older that they will lift and strengthen eachother when times are hard. In which I believe will be hard times.




Two cute cousins. These girls are from a large family and I just think they are adorable.


Matthew and Janice Looking at something NEAT in the sky. Not sure maybe a helicopter?


Danni and Meika drawing. Isnt Dannan's cute little tongue adorable?


Johanna and her Man


Poor Jenny. I felt so bad for her. She did NOT like that Apple pie.


Cutie


Jenni with something foreign in her mouth.


Gwinnie. Being ADORABLE> I had never met Sams kids ever. But they were sure cute.


Darling Meika.


Beautiful Annika

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad the reunion was a success.

Sandra Nixon said...

I really loved the reunion pics. You are quite the photographer! The one of the boys is particularly precious!

MJ said...

Cute pictures, Karla!