Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday TODAY! To my Hubby

So today is my DH Birthday. I know, I know I've been slackin in the areas of birthdays for a while but hey give me a break. A few fun facts about DH that some might not know.

1. He screams like a little school girl when he see's a praying mantis. LOL Not really but there was a time when he did and I still love to give him a hard time about it. (especially now that he can mock me and my mouse fear)

2. He LOVES cheese. When we were first married I would get so disgusted by him eating a piece of bread with melted cheese ontop. (still think its gross but eh you cant change eating habits)

3. He can play the piano.

4. He can play a song that he has heard and play the cords from that song within two days of hearing it the first time. Now that is talent.

5. He is a G R E A T dad.

6. He doesnt get scared of mice. No he is just "jumpy"

7. He tells me that I am his true princess and I am so beautiful. (aw sweet huh?)

8. He can tell jokes and recite things and make me laugh so freakin hard. I LoVe My SeTh!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy burpday to your hubby!

Corilee said...

I love your Seth, too. He is really a NICE person.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Seth. We have a mice problem at our house too. The best thing we've found so far is the black traps that have the little hole they go into and then eat the food, (peanut butter.) We caught four in one day once and usually we don't see them for a long while after. You don't even have to touch or see the mouse really when you throw it away.

Dave said...

Happy (Late) Birthday!!

What we really need to know is...

did you marry an Edward or a Jacob?

(thanks for stopping by :-) )