Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to my BFF Stace

I am sorry that there are no photos available for this post because my two younger kids are on the computer downstairs. So I hope you will forgive me Stace for no photos of us together.

I met Stace one fun night when the whole family went to Forever Plaid then after we went to Park Central for dinner. ( I think that is what its called) And I found out that she was prego because Corilee (My Mother in law) said "I will only pay for the one who is having my grandchild" LOL. I will never forget that night.

We then got to know each other when we went on this awesome date. We went to Carvers and had a fun time. Then went back to her apartment and we watched "Who's Line is it Anyways" I have never laughed so hard in my life. And we have been BFF ever since.

Memories:

Well there are alot of them. Like our times when we would call each other to check on how we were both doing and in the background we would hear that we were both letting our children watch Nemo.

Another time was when it was my first mothers day and she told me she was pregnant and I was so happy that I bawled. I really did bawl. (I was also having a bad day but hey it was great news to cry too since she lost alot of babes before then)

We always talk to each other, vent, comfort and always try to be there for each other. We have our inside jokes and our glances where we know if something is annoying, funny, or our little "Jokes" .

I am so glad that I have a sister in law that I am best friends with. It makes it a blast to have someone to sweet and so "Innocent" to be with.

Oh and her favorite color is purple. She loves Cheese and Chocolate. She hates Onions and people who are not "real". And she is deathly afraid of Clowns.

Love ya Stace HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Awww,thank you for the post Karla! Luv ya lots! :)

I guess I can settle for a picture-less post. ;)

Flee said...

You girls are so cute together! Happy birthday to Stace!

Corilee said...

I am so glad Stace is your BFF. She would be the best one ever!

Such a great post!

(I hope I am one of those "real" people. I hate plastic people - so awkward to move around) ;)

LUVS!