Truman has always been my little helper. Yes I will have Danni at home for a while but she isnt like Tru in the sense that he just LOVES to be with me. It makes me feel so good that he loves me.
He has always been my little miracle. He was born when I was so sick and so tired of being prego. He knew he just had to come. My water broke at my moms house and ever since then he has always given me surprises. When he was just nine weeks old he almost died from SIDS. He was sleeping and threw up and breathed it back into his lungs causeing him to stop breathing. I was making cookies and felt to go check on him. I found him blue and not breathing. He was taken to the hospital via ambulance and stayed at UVRMC for two days. It was hard for me. Seth gave me a blessing because I was having an extreamly hard time. He said that the boys have choosen me to be thier mother. That they came to me and asked me to be their eartly mom. Ever since that day I have tried very hard to be the best I can.
Truman LOVES the color green, loves cheese pizza, and Rootbeer. He is my little bud. Hope you enjoy some of the photo collages I have made.
2009 at Bear Lake. He is a loving sweetie. I just love my little TRUman. Love you baby boy.






6 comments:
So sweet! They grow up so fast don't they! He is such a sweet little guy. Love the pics and the ones from Bear Lake! Glad you guys had fun!
Happy birthday to him! That blessing is awesome. Thanks for sharing that.
What a little miracle he is!! Hey, isn't your birthday coming up soon? Let's get together! I'll send you a fb message!
Love the michelin man pics!
The pictures of Trubie in the blue shirt with his blue eyes were captivating. Love that little guy!
those are all soo cool! I love the blue shirt ones teh best
happy bday
Post a Comment