Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baptism

So this was just today. But I think it needs to be first. So here is the photos from today. It was so special. Jennifer my SIL gave an awesome talk on Baptism. SHe made me cry. Ethan's little special aunt. Ethan was so good and listened to the speakers and was so intune it was great. I love my little man. I hope I will remember this day forever.





6 comments:

Corilee said...

Thanks for a great day! Sorry about the pants. I must have gotten the pins mixed up when I took them down to sew them. If you'll bring them back, I'll do them over again.

Love, Mom

Koreena said...

Congratulations to Ethan! What an exciting day. :)

Stacey said...

It was so much fun to see Ethan baptized yesterday!

Anonymous said...

awww congrats :)

Ora said...

Wish we could have been there! I am so happy that things went well yesterday. He's growing up so fast! What a lucky mom to be surrounded by such sweet kids! Give them all a huge hug for us - can't wait to see you at the end of July!

Flee said...

Congratulations! Such a great day! :)