You have to listen to this BEAUTIFUL song. I think I am just going to have to buy it when it comes out this summer. YAY!!! And guess what is in the summer..... My BIRFDAY!!!! YAY!!!!
I LOVE IT! I would love to go to the concert at Thanksgiving Point in September. We should go! When I was in high school I got to meet him, he was related to someone who was in Madrigals with me. He is so amazingly talented!
6 comments:
LOVED IT! I'm going to post it on my blog tp spread the word. Way to keep up with what's going on. Thanks K!
That sounds really cool!
I LOVE IT! I would love to go to the concert at Thanksgiving Point in September. We should go! When I was in high school I got to meet him, he was related to someone who was in Madrigals with me. He is so amazingly talented!
going over now....
Karla! This is so good! I, too, am going to post it on my blog. Thanks for sharing ;)
Thanks for sharing this. I love Jon Schmidt. He is such a powerful performer. I'll have to download it from Itunes when it comes out too!
Post a Comment