Monday, March 2, 2009

Aw she is so cute

My little girl KNOWS she is cute. She tells me three to twenty times daily that she is beautiful. I wanted you all to know that I think she is the most prettiest girl ever. But like all parents we love our kids more than others.
My daughters personality is unique. She loves to play dress up and dollies but when it is time for rough housing she is totally into it.
She is a singer and a dancer. She loves to color and to play with stickers. I love her so much. I also wanted to post this picture of her. LOL she is such a dolly.


This next picture is of my mom and my youngest son. They are quite a pair. My mom loves him so much and same with him. I am glad that my mom has this relationship with him. I love my little guys. This is just a sweet picture of them watching a movie on the laptop.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I love that picture!! So darling!!

The second one is way cute. :)

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...

What a cutie! I can't wait until I have a little girl I can do fun dress up stuff with.

Corilee said...

What a blessing to have children, even when they KNOW they are SO cute. (they are so why not say so?) :)

Unknown said...

Love the pic of D!