Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Long post by Busy busy ME (photo's included)

So yeah its been a pretty fun week. Geeze time flies. So here is some pictures to show you how fun my week was. Well also I will tell you this. KIDS + Sickies= One tired mommy.

See Flee. I told you. This is the picture I took the same day you took yours. LOL GMTA right!

Finally a picture of Joey without his hands covering his face or without a grumpy face. YAY !!!!


Joshua, dad, Dan and Matthew;s birthday party. YAY and Awesome cake Ems.


Matthew making this look while we were singing Happy Birthday to him. LOL Love this face.



Logan carrying Dannan while the guys were playing their games for GNO.


Trumie trying not to laugh while G-pa is tickling him.


BabyD and her stomach. WOW I think that is not normal but it is but yeah Really weird.


BabyD broke the chairs pocket while playing. She got stuck. It was pretty funny. LOL


Our night of new things. So I am trying to make new things to eat. This is a sugar free jello with Chocolate pudding and Vanilla pudding. MMMMMMMM it tasted like the orange sticks you get at Christmas time. But Like half the fat. Wahooo!!!

New dinner. Flanked steak, sliced potatoes (which tasted like fries), Redwine vinager, and carrots and Green peppers. Mmmm well the meat wasn't great but it was okay.


BabyD's bootay dance. LOL


Four little monkies didn't fall asleep till ten. :O Naughty girls.
JK no I was sitting for Mike and Tilly. She had surgery and I took the gals overnight since her surgery was schedualed for six AM. So I took them and it was fun. They had so much fun that they didn't want to go to sleep. But it was cute when I was rocking BabyD. Nena told me "I am not a baby Kawa. I am Nena and I am beeig and I want to sleep on the floora." It was so cute. Then when I did rock her she was out within five minuets.


buggie sleeping


Buggie 2


Buggie 3


Boy 1


Boy 2 and 3


BabyD

We went to Mc. D's and it was fun. It let all the kids get out and play and do fun things. We went to the dollar store too. Further down will be pictures of them with what they got.


Buggie 2 wanted. Fries, Burger, Shake, icecream, soda, and Chicken nuggets. But she only ate a burger, two chicken nuggets and fries. Oh and she didnt get all of that BTW. I told her no and that I cant afford all of that. She is such a cutie.


BabyD wanting to go play.


Buggie 1 eating. I am thinking she is sad for the chicken.


Logster was a great help. He would do things for the buggies that I would have never ask him to do.


Leaving. Happy, full and ontime to get Logster to school.



FBI angent Buggie1


I wanna be a princess. Oh and Tilly did buggie 3 take sleeping beauty? We cannot find her.


Princesses can die. Apparently some bad men came in and keeiled all of them. LOL


DIE!!! Ok my daughter is uhhh a little tomboyish. She kept saying "Oh my hair I am dying." Whatever honey.


Buggie 2 kept saying something really funny when she was putting this puzzle together and now I cannot remember what it was. Dern it. Oh well My brain was fried at nine am today so good times.


sunbathing beauty. LOL
Well that was my week from Thursday till today Feb 3. Thanks for reading and I will try to do at least one more post till then. sorry for the photo overload. LOve ya

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute pics!! It looks like the kids had lots of fun playing together.

Flee said...

Way cute and way fun! I bet the kids love going to visit their Aunt Karla.

Jenn said...

Looks so fun. I'm glad you put all the pics in. I sure love all those kids!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get ito the orange/chocolate thing at all but glad you like it LOL

I love that one pix of the pink pj girl with her legs spread, my one dd does that all the time.

love your Layout! looks awesome.

love the pix of the sleeping children.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Sleeping Beauty, but I'll keep my eyes open for her. Those girls are So Silly. In fact, if you ask Nina she will tell you so! "Yes, Mama, I sooooo silly!"