Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Benni


Jenni with Jen and Emma


Jenni COloring at a Birthday party


Logan used to call Jenni, Benni. Benni is my niece. She is the sweetest little girl ever.


My Holly and Jenni

She is smart, funny and simply adorable when she wants to be. She is also very stubborn and has a mind of her own. Which is good not bad. Especially when she is older and guys think she is hot and want some action then she will say "Uhhuh no way man."


Jenni playing Hide and seek with me.


Sunshine and Jenni

Ethan and Jenni, Ethan loves all of his cuz.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Such cute pictures! I always love seeing ones that I didn't take. :) Thanks for putting the one of me on there--I don't have that one.

Stacey said...

CUTE PICTURES!

Gosh,my kids and the caps button.

Unknown said...

Awww, precious. BTW, that's Daisy, not Sunshine ;) The Middlest one is Sunshine on account of that smile of hers that wraps all the way around her face :D