Sunday, February 8, 2009

Contest



So this is the first time in my entire life I have entered something into an official contest. It is at BYU and the photos will be displayed at the Bean Museum for the month of Feb and March. IF you want to go see them. LOL. Anyways so the judging is on Friday the 13th. If anyone wants to come see how they judge.
So these are the two pictures I took that are entered into the contest.

13 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

I am not sure why the first one is sideways. OH well just imagine it upright. :D Wish me luck.

Whitney said...

Good Luck! I love that picture of the dragon fly!

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!

E n D said...

That dragon fly picture is SO COOL!

Flee said...

I like them both! Good luck!

Corilee said...

I was going to say good luck but then I noticed three people wished you luck so I'll just say if you don't win, keep trying because you have a good eye. It's fun to do what you love and I know you love photography.

btw, I would sure like to have you take a closeup of Joe and I for a 5X7 frame I have. Maybe we could do it at the next family party. Would that work for you?

Tonia said...

Love the pictures! I will talk to you later about taking some of our family! I just had to tell you have awesome taste in music, you some of my favorites listed!

Unknown said...

I was wondering if there was some particular artistic choice in putting the first one sideways, but I guess not ;) The dragonfly one is my favorite too :)

Rana said...

Karla, I'm so excited for You! Good Job Babe!

Angie Page said...

Good job! I'm glad that you are entering. You'll have to let us all know how they do.

ems said...

Awesome! I love the pics! Hope it all goes well for you!

Lubs!

skeltd said...

Go Karla. Go Karla .. it's your birthday.

Maria Reidhead said...

Good for you, Karla! When is the judging done? What do you get if you win? Wish I was closer and could come and see them, but thanks for sharing them.