Thursday, December 4, 2008

Got Tag?

So I have been tagged so many times. And since I dont have MY compy I guess this will have to do. i will try and be creative and honest in all my answers.

This is from my friend Sherry she is so AWESOME!!!!!

1. What is your occupation right now?
Wife, Mom, Nurse, Actress, Beauty Queen, Queen, Referee, Dietitian,etc........

2. What color are your socks right now?
I dont like socks. So as of right now NUDE. (whistles)

3. What are you listening to right now?
Seth turning the pages of his HUGE book.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Tuna fish samich and koolaid. MMMMMMMM leftover night.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yeah i learned on my Prom date. As part of the date he was teaching me how to stick shift. I have to say that was one of the best day activities I have EVER done in my life. OH and so not a turn on at all. I was such a geek. He told me to stop and I kept on going and couldnt stop I was laughing so hard. As i am right now. LOL Ok next ?

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Rana. She was giving me her address. No one really calls me anymore just to say hi. Its mostly debt collectors who have supossedly been trying to get ahold of us for FIVE years. Aw common..... Get over it. Its just 130 dollars.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes (does this mean Im invited to your NYE party?)

8. How old are you today?
28 and LOVING it. I can't wait till Im older. The older I get the more less I have to be mature ;)

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
FOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLL and swimming.

10. What is your favorite drink?
Any fruit juice or Diet Dr. pepper.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Uh No....I mean yes... I mean of course. Well i think i have ;) Im a blonde through and through even the dye cant make a fool out of you. LOL sorry Im kinda tired.

12. Favorite food?
Ummmm Chinese. PF Chang's to be specific and even more specific the LETTUCE WRAPS YUMMY!!!!!!

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Twilight. Yes I am a Twimom. And Proud of it!!

14. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas followed by a close second Thanksgiving day. Its really a toss up.

15. How do you vent anger?
Yelling, screaming pulling my hair out.....I mean I calmly walk around punching my pillows and cleaning. And then just you know be a perfect person :P

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Uh Toys when i was a child let see........I loved my Pans, oh wait those were my mom's ummm my hammer nope dad's ummmmm oh I got it my pogoball I LOVED my pogoball. I would jump everywhere and I was the only one to do it for a long time. GO ME!!!!

17. What is your favorite season?
Spring and fall can't choose but if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be spring. A new of everything. Even little animal babies, Awww they are so tute. Ok I am not baby hungry........ moving on.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
BLECH!!! I hate both. Even as candy flavas oh and if I was forced to eat one or the or the other it would have to be cherries. At least they are not to bitter. Oh and I like blueberries in a cobbler with lots and lots of other berries besides cherries. Ok I think I put that clear.

19. Do you want your friends to post?
Yeah why would I do this??

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
Umm Corilee if she can get someone to help her copy and paste.

21. Who is least likely to respond?
Um those who are bored to tears of responding to nonsense.

22. Living arrangements?
My first house in Provo with my Hubby and four kids. GAH FOUR!!!!

23. When was the last time you cried?
Thanksgiving night. I hurt so bad from someone close saying some not so nice things to me. Rude huh. Who could be mean to me???

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
One of danni's shoes a coat and some litter from fruit snackies before bed and My emergency kit. had to get some duct tape. LOL Yes I have Duct tape in my emergency kit. Its good to hold bones and stuff in. LOL I dont sew. So make sure if you are going to be here when tragic things happen then be prepared to be duct taped together if there are broken things to be fixed.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Um Rana because she is my sister but then my BFF SIL Stace is a close one.

26. What did you do last night
Made some yummie dinner went to the city library got icecream and donuts for dessert at maceys and crashed on my little boys bed.

27. What are you most afraid of?
Ummm not being good enough for the big guy up there.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Ummm depends. I like all.

29. Favorite dog breed?
Anything small.

30. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday. Its just so ahhh and we invite friends over for dinner on that night so its fun too.

31. How many states have you lived in?
One Utah. WOW Im exciting huh.

32. Diamonds or pearls?
both. Yes I am greedy muwahahahahaha........

There ya go. hope you read it. If you want to do it then do it. Look forward to tomorrows tag of my hubby and how we met and etc...... *theme song* dont know what it is yet but I will get one soon. Man I need sleep. LOL

Oh and one last important thing. I want a PUPPY COCKAPOO for Christmas. So just so everyone knows what to give me. I just want one. But *SOMEONE* wont let me get one :( oh well i guess i will just have to find a baby then ;) HAHAHAHA i keiillll myself.

4 comments:

Flee said...

How can someone not like fresh fruit? Cherries and Blueberries? You really don't like either? I just can't fathom that. I love them both.

ems said...

Loved your occupation! Don't we all feel that way!

I'll remember not to get hurt at your house. Duct tape pulls all your little hairs out when you pull it off! That's almost worse than the broken bone in the first place!

Anonymous said...

came back to read your side bar, love the pix and i love this look/ background, no you didn't leave too long a comment, I LOVE it :)

nice to meet you

Stacey said...

You are soo greedy. :P

I KIIILLLLLL you! (ha ha)