Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Background

Ok its only for temp. But HELLO this is going to be the opening weekend of this movie. "TWILIGHT" (opera) "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh So happy"
So don't worry after this week end and my entry of what I thought of the movie I will change it back to my thanksgiving theme.
And um yes I get to see it. Sat at 1 O'clock in the PM. And I get to go with the coolest people ever. Stace and her siblings and her MOM. Her MOM is so awesome cant wait. Oh and I think we are even going to lunch. YIPPIE SKIPPY I am totally stoked.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay for Twilight!! Love your background. :D

Dang right, the coolest people eva!! I think you are more excited to go with my mom than with me. ;) It's ok though,my mom is the awesome! :)

Rana said...

Good for You Karla! Have FUN!

Angie Page said...

Have fun!

ems said...

I love how the background fits so well with the Pres. Monson quote. ;)