Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin's and Swimming

So I am going to have to cave and tell you that I have a kidney stone that I am passing. So that is why no visual pictures of me are shown here. So with that said here goes some more pictures and a really funny story.

So I invited my family over to do a really fun dinner and pumpkin carving party. Well not really a party so while doing this Danni said she needs to go Potty. Yes she is potty training. I didn't even tell her about it. She just wanted too. Well While I was trying to give a time out, cooking dinner and not just dying from my pain my mom told me I needed to get my camera and take a look.
So I did and this is what I found.




She told me to go away she was swimming.



Well after that and a bath she was all good to go for the pumpkin carving. Which ends up being the older ones doing everything except for Ethan. He did most of his on his own.
So here are some photos with names on them for you.



Seth did the princess one. He is just so amazing and Danni LOVES her slipin buty. Ah she just loves her daddy. And even more now.

5 comments:

Koreena said...

Oh my gosh, get that kid a swimming pool! lol

Sorry you're in so much pain. That's not fun! (((HUGS)))

Jake and Shell said...

Oh how totally funny!! And what a fun party! We are excited to finally go trick or treating on Friday...we've been talking about it for weeks!! Happy Halloween!!!

Stacey said...

Yeah gosh, she just wants to swim! LOL

All of the pumpkins look awesome! :)

ems said...

I LOVE those pumpkins!!! They are awesome!

Danni is such a doll. Now you can use those pictures in her wedding video some day! :)

Flee said...

EWWWW!!!! she was in the toilet! That is so funny! GReat looking pumkpins :)