
So I have a five year old (very soon six) who is very VERY different from all of my kids. He is the most active, loving, loud and funny child I have. I think being the second child has alot to do with it. And I LOVE him just because of that. First off the has so many people to put the blame on. (He thinks we never knew that he did anything bad.) It is actually really funny.
He will come in with dirt all over his little fingers and his *smile* (you know the ones that make it obvious that he was the one that did it) and I will ask him "So did you dig up dirt again?" his response with a sly smile and a confidant voice. "Nope Ethan did and he made me do it." (as he shows me how Ethan *made* him get dirty) Oh my GOSH its hilarious. Then me being the mom having to compose myself with having to discipline him. I cant do it with out smiling which in turns has him Guffawing like he actually tricked me.
Ok I think its genetic. Because if you are in my IL family you have to be loud to be heard. If you are not then you are doomed never to be heard from again. Its just because they are from a very LARGE family and now with more kids and more IL it makes it that much harder to talk to people.
Well he has that for sure. We will be in the car and he is *talking* which sounds like yelling and he is very persistant. Like when I told him he couldnt have his treats till later he was like "NO MOM I WANT TO EAT THEM NOW!!!!!" (be he was *talking* in his mind)
Then there are the times like tonight when Seth and I got to FINALLY go on a date. We were leaving my moms and he ran out after us "Dont go!!! I want you to stay with me! I love you! Its mommy and daddy take the kids out to dinner!" He is seriously the most tender heart'ed child I know.
Then he is hillarious when it comes to being funny. He got that from his daddy. He can just say nothing funny but the timing. He is like a little commidian its so funny.
Anyways I just thought I would share with you Logan. Maybe I will have to do this about all my kids. (mmmmmmmm maybe) we will see.
4 comments:
So cute and so funny! I loved all the stories.
Hey Karla,
I just got caught up on your blog! I love the post about Tru's prayer, I was cracking up!
Hey its Michelle from Thorneberry. I found this from Marion's blog. thank you for that necklace you sent with her and your kids are absolutely adorable!
Love it! Nobody understands your own kids like you do, and that makes you love them even more. It's so cute to see their little personalities develope.
BTW, super cute blog. I love the picture of Jen and Ethan, you are so talented.
Post a Comment