Our room. You will not see any bathroom pictures because lets face it. Who wants to see the toilet, throne room??? Well if you do than I suggest that you come over and visit. There that is insentive to come see me. "Come see my bathrooms... dont worry about the others because I knew you wanted to come and see my room where all things sacred are held ;)"

So you are looking at the hallway and the craft room and the room's that will become more rooms and the laundry room is also in that long hall of mess. :D

Basement family room. I love our family room. The play room is right behind it. SO then when the kids get into trouble we can just turn around and tell them what for ;).

Kitchen, doesnt Seth look so debonair.

The kids rooms. Its kind of self explanitory who's bed is who's. Logan and Ethan share a room. Then Dannan and Trumie share a room and they love it. I love it.
7 comments:
How exciting to have a house! I think the kitchen is my favorite room--thanks for sharing!
Nice! Thanks for sharing. It's great to see where you live.
Love it! I looks great!
I love the wall colors, a lot like our wall colors. The kitchen looks NICE, wow look at that bar! (We have no counter space so I am jealous)... and the kids rooms, cute! What city is this cute lil' house in anyway?
LOL I am a dork, I didn't know you had moderation on the comments... You can delete my second 2 comments, d'oh!
Post a Comment