EVIL BUSH
Front of the House!
I have been hounded to post some pictures for some people who couldnt wait to see it. SO I will post outside pictures then inside ones when i am done. :D
The lawn was so long when we moved in that we thought some garden gnomes had moved in. So we mowed it and lucky us we didnt have any. But there was an evil bush. It had MASSIVE bee's inside the hidden welcoming leaves for me to take off. Oh well now I have a throbbing pinkie and it aches everytime I think of it (OUCH!)
7 comments:
It looks like a nice house, congratulations! I hope you love it there!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys to finally have your own home. I can't wait to see the inside!!
Yayayayay!! It's SO exciting to be in a home! It looks great. :D
Ah, what a blessing. Green grass, a two car garage and everything! LUCKY! I'm so very happy for you. I hope you are getting settled in well. Got your msg but haven't had a good chance to sit down and call you. I do want to chat though. Is your # still the same?
So exciting! Where are you guys at? Close?
Congrats on the new house! We would love to come see you some time. We still live in the same place so stop by anytime you are in south Provo. Check out our blog here http://dasilvachillins.blogspot.com/
I am so happy for you guys, I am sure you have been waiting and waiting for this day to come. I can't wait to see the inside pics.
Post a Comment