This is our very first Family Vacation we have ever been on that wasnt for a Family Reuion or things like that. We rented a Ski Doo and headed on out. The kids enjoyed the beach alot. They are not crazy about being on open water without seeing land close by. Dannan wouldnt even get close to the water. She got sand in her eyes and I had to go out and dunk her. She was so mad at me. Anyways so it was nice when my mom took the kids for twenty min and seth and I went out on the Ski doo and zipped around. We were trying so hard not o get flung off but we did. It was acutally quite fun. We laughed so hard it hurt. The water was FREEZING. Anyways so now I cant wait to go back again next year. I just hope to loose some weight so I dont look like a beached whale ;).
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Bear Lake (warning photo's of me in a swiming suit)
We had so much fun! I am so glad we were able to go. We got there around 12 on Monday and ate lunch set up camp and rested. Then we got into our swimming suits and played at the KOA pool. Came back and got the Dutch oven dinner ready. It was soooo good but we didnt eat till 8. Then we went to bed. Got up and ate breakfast and headed to the lake.
This is our very first Family Vacation we have ever been on that wasnt for a Family Reuion or things like that. We rented a Ski Doo and headed on out. The kids enjoyed the beach alot. They are not crazy about being on open water without seeing land close by. Dannan wouldnt even get close to the water. She got sand in her eyes and I had to go out and dunk her. She was so mad at me. Anyways so it was nice when my mom took the kids for twenty min and seth and I went out on the Ski doo and zipped around. We were trying so hard not o get flung off but we did. It was acutally quite fun. We laughed so hard it hurt. The water was FREEZING. Anyways so now I cant wait to go back again next year. I just hope to loose some weight so I dont look like a beached whale ;).






This is our very first Family Vacation we have ever been on that wasnt for a Family Reuion or things like that. We rented a Ski Doo and headed on out. The kids enjoyed the beach alot. They are not crazy about being on open water without seeing land close by. Dannan wouldnt even get close to the water. She got sand in her eyes and I had to go out and dunk her. She was so mad at me. Anyways so it was nice when my mom took the kids for twenty min and seth and I went out on the Ski doo and zipped around. We were trying so hard not o get flung off but we did. It was acutally quite fun. We laughed so hard it hurt. The water was FREEZING. Anyways so now I cant wait to go back again next year. I just hope to loose some weight so I dont look like a beached whale ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! I LOVE that last pic of you and Seth!
A warning? Whatever,you look good! I'm glad you had a fun time. :)
Yay! I'm so glad you got to go.
Post a Comment