1. I have won Three times at a Dutch oven competition.
2. I can down a two liter of Root beer less than one min.
3. I burp louder than anyone in my family (but Tru is getting there)
4. I love to bake.
5. I am a fool for ice cream.
6. I have kissed more than my fair share of men. (before I was married)
7. I make a mean Pot Roast and Taters.
8. I am a HUGE fan of Brain Regan (To check him out go to) http://youtube.com/watch?v=k9m2FLHlEwA
THE RULES
1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Tagged: Stacey, Natalie, Rachel, Kelli, Marion, Flee, Kristina, and Elastic
1 comment:
You're a Tater Tot chef? Really?
I think you could get a job on the Official Napoleon Dynaminte Tour!! :)
Post a Comment