Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hacked

Ok so I totally got hacked today. My facebook totally got hit and they sent out a thing about smoking. Well that really got me going because I feel so violated for one and two HELLO I would never do anything like that. So if any of you are on my Facebook and you know me I hope you just took it lightly (unlike some) and just went on their way. Others took it wrong and told me to NEVER contact them again. Uh okay whatever but I didnt send it.
Stupid people. Anyways so now I am all BUGGED and ready to scream.

1 comment:

E n D said...

I'm sorry that happened to you! I KNEW that message couldn't have been from you. I'm all worried now that the same thing will happen to me and I'm thinking about getting rid of my facebook account!