Nothing new. Just a boring entry with some pictures of my cousins wedding. It was beautiful. I remember being married and I think I love the temple marriage alot better. She will be sealed next year to the day so its all good. :D Not saying that being Married out of our faith is terrible.... Just yeah give me a boot to put in my mouth. (shutting up)
3 comments:
Umm ok,interesting entry Karla. LOL
Marrying out of our faith isn't terrible but a temple wedding is different,no doubt about it.
Temple wedding is so dang easy and much LESS stressful. When Hank and I got married it was like 5 minutes total. I was like, "What? We're married now?" :D
I'm with you on the temple marriage thing. My wedding was wonderful and easy and on time. My BIL just got married out of the temple and it was super fancy, they were running behind and the whole thing seemed stressful. But it was lovely...but I'd take my wedding over theirs any day!
Post a Comment