CUTE!! How on earth did you get her to sit still for that long? I can barely get Ash to sit still long enough for me to throw her hair up in a pony tail. LOL
And Stacey.... I see you and your cute preggo self back there! ;-)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.
I had my ultrasound today and we are having a... boy! Shocker :). I wanted a girl but I'm just happy to know it's perfectly healthy and active in my tummy ;).
2 names that I have always liked for little boys are, oddly, Ethan and Logan ;).
Oh no! Did you not get your invite?! I know they invited you because I asked Derek if you guys were coming and he said he never heard back from you! I wonder if he has the wrong email address for you or something. Sorry! We missed you! I'm sure we will be doing another BBQ in a couple months like we did last year and you will definitely be invited!
10 comments:
I love it more and more!
Pay no attention to the woman in the second pic...mooo.
How cute is that haircut??
And Stacey, you look great!
CUTE!! How on earth did you get her to sit still for that long? I can barely get Ash to sit still long enough for me to throw her hair up in a pony tail. LOL
And Stacey.... I see you and your cute preggo self back there! ;-)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Cute and very adorable! I can't wait to see Danni with it. We missed her today :-( She keeps us balanced out in nursery.
Hi Karla!
I had my ultrasound today and we are having a... boy! Shocker :). I wanted a girl but I'm just happy to know it's perfectly healthy and active in my tummy ;).
2 names that I have always liked for little boys are, oddly, Ethan and Logan ;).
You are more than welcome to come! I will see that an invite goes your way, whenever it's planned.
The hubby does not like the names I have picked so far (including Ethan and Logan), but he has yet to come up with any himself. Hmmph.
Oh no! Did you not get your invite?! I know they invited you because I asked Derek if you guys were coming and he said he never heard back from you! I wonder if he has the wrong email address for you or something. Sorry! We missed you! I'm sure we will be doing another BBQ in a couple months like we did last year and you will definitely be invited!
Dannan's haircut is adorable! She is a doll!!
She looks good and did really well! :)
She is SO cute! Look how big she is getting. She doesn't look like a baby at all now.
Post a Comment