No one really tagged me but I thought it would be fun. So good luck my tagged ones.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Seth and Stacey
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Bra
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms (sour please)
H- Hometown: Payson Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Icecream and Scrapbooking
J- January or July: July, I love the 4th! and my birthday is that month!!!
K- Kids? 4 Ethan Logan Truman and Dannan
L- Life is incomplete without: Life love and Laughter
M- Marriage Date: May 18, 2000
N- Number of Siblings: 4 girls and 1 boy
O- Oranges or Apples: Fugi apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Death about anyone
Q- Quote(s): "There is Sunshine in my soul"
R- Reason To Smile: My kids
S- Season: Spring everything Is new.
T- Tag Three: Stacey, Jordanna, and Alice
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have a love for murder mysteries.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat but mostly white.
W- Worst Habit: Slapping Seth when he says something that bothers me.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Baby Ultrasounds
Y- Year that means the most to you: most of the 2000's
Z- Zodiac: Leo
1 comment:
We have a lot of the same answers. It's like we're friends or something. ;)
Post a Comment