Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged


What is his name? Seth Mower Southern

How long have you been married? Eight years in May

How long did you date? We dated for three months till we were engaged then married in may.

Who eats more sweets? I do. He doesnt like to eat alot of sweets.

Who said I love you first? I did because I just knew we were to be married after our first date and it was amazing because I was actually waiting for someone. I said it on our fifth date. And haven't stopped saying it since.

How old is he? He will be 30 in Aug. HA HA oldie ;) I love him

Who is taller? He is only by three inches but that is the way I like em.

Who can sing better? We both sound good and when we sing together its so nice. (well our kids think so)

Who is smarter? He totally is.

Who does the laundry? I do most of the time but we help with the folding together.

Who pays the bills? We both do it together. Its fun and we get to see what is really important to both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does and always has.

Who mows the lawn? We fight over who mows the lawn. We both find it exreamly relaxing.

Who cooks dinner? I do because I ROCK!!!

Who drives? Depends on the day we take turns.

Who is more stubborn? Both of us have our days. Seriously folks the longer you have been married the more and more you become like your hubby.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him first. :O I know but I am a very straight forward gal.

Who asked who out? Seth asked me out. (the first guy that ever did)

Who proposed? He did :D

Who has more siblings? He does 4 brothers and 4 sisters. I only have 4 sisters and 1 brother.

Who wears the pants? We both do.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I can't believe you kissed Seth first...tramp! ;)

Like I can talk.. LOL :D

E n D said...

Karla, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog because I didn't know you had one! Now we can keep in touch better!
-Dave and Emily

Natalie said...

I just did one of these over at my blog. :)

Your hubby isn't old, he's only a month older than me!

Natalie said...

I've given you a couple of awards on my blog.

Anonymous said...

How fun!