

This weekend my hubby and I were able to get away for the weekend thanks to his company. They paid for the lodging, food and we had a blast. I love his work and his employees they are so nice and great. I feel so blessed to have them in our lives. It means so much to me to have such great people to have him work for.
He actually likes to go to work as his job of the past he would try to think of excues to go out and play instead of going to work.
Ah Sundace its so nice and peaceful I hope whom ever reads this will enjoy the pictures.
6 comments:
Merry Christmas to you & your family!!!!
I got away in October and yes it is so nice. Glad you had a good time!
This is the first time I have been to your blog, it is really nice!
gorgeous nature shot! and what a cute couple!
i'm glad to hear that you had a weekend getaway. it's an important thing for moms and dads to be able to do!
i enjoyed reading the "Christmas card" below too.
And suddenly all I can think of is "Vacation" from the Go-Go's.
Vacation all I ever wanted. Vacation, had to get away.....
Those pictures make me homesick! I'm so dang sick of living on the plains. I know, you don't think plains when you think Colorado, I know I never did. But this far east in Colorado that's all there is.
I'm glad you got away and had fun! :)
Post a Comment