Thursday, November 8, 2007

Where have you gone???


Ok so many of you (the five that read my blog) may be thinking. Karla where are you? Why have you not posted? Well i have been a slacker and being a better mom I guess. I am now trying to be on the computer for a limited amount of time each day and most of that time I am checking emails and IM ming people. Its been a good time. I have also been taking pictures for some of my friends. You know for fun but they insist on paying so that is good.
Here is the one family photo I took. It was early morning in the canyon so the lighting was really bad but she wanted it at that time so she knew of the lighting conflictions. I told her I wouldnt mind doing it in the evening. But oh well. So yeah good times. That is all I guess I wont bore you to much more. :D

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I've been wondering where you were. :)

Arugula Queen said...

Me too! I'm trying to wean myself away from the computer because after working so many different jobs I feel like the remainder needs to be with my kids.

P.S. I'm very close and personal friends with elasticwaistbandlady. :)

Rachel said...

Cute picture. I try and limit computer time too although with a newborn it's more of a necessity than a choice.