Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
A Lab because I am friendly and I am a great compainon.
Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Respect. Because of the purple heart is given to those who serve and have gotten hurt for us.
Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
20 min
Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
46 and I am close to all of them. I know who they are what they are up to and how they react when I go "BOO!!!!" ;)
Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
KKS Kola's kiss slow
2 comments:
Great feast!
Hey, I don't know if you saw the treat for you on my blog....You have to scroll down a few posts, then, treat for you!
Post a Comment