Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
Umm lets see 2002 my Hubby got me the best Christmas present ever. He took me to SLC for the 30th and the 31 we went to The Inn at Temple Square (to bad its not there anymore) and to dinner at PF Changs. Then we walked and roamed the whole time. It was so much fun.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are blue, but I wish they were a darker blue, I like them this way.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
A fat squishy pig. Named Oinketta.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
Exercise and Drinking more juice.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Crest. Because it was on sale. I like it because it makes me not have stinky breath.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your dessert makes me laugh!

alisonwonderland said...

what a great surprise! and tell hubby that it's time for another one! it's been five years for goodness' sake! :o)

my wedding anniversary is on december 22, and last year we stayed over at the Grand America and walked in the snow to Ruth's Chris Steak House for dinner. it was a magical night!

Hootin Anni said...

Wonderful feast!
I must say I LOVE YOUR BLOG TITLE....and the description right underneath.

Children ARE life! [at least I think so, so that makes two of us]

And your Wordless Wednesday just below?---I can see the photo as I'm typing....is just soooooooooooo so, precious!!!

Happy day to you, thanks for the visit.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Our Friday Feast was more like a Friday Famine........leftover night again.