Where Karla tells all.
Lies,all lies! ;)
I know E and T look like me and D and L look like their dad.
I'm not sure it's quite right. Hmmm...I did it too and my older daughter totally looks like my baby pics, but this says she's equally like us. It does say Josie looks more like Josh and that's pretty much right. Check it out:here
I have a Logan too! Have you met any little girl Logans yet? I have. It makes me ):<Cute kids!
How funny that all the results are exactly the same! Lies, indeed! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lies,all lies! ;)
I know E and T look like me and D and L look like their dad.
I'm not sure it's quite right. Hmmm...I did it too and my older daughter totally looks like my baby pics, but this says she's equally like us. It does say Josie looks more like Josh and that's pretty much right. Check it out:
here
I have a Logan too! Have you met any little girl Logans yet? I have. It makes me ):<
Cute kids!
How funny that all the results are exactly the same! Lies, indeed!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! Have a great day! :)
Post a Comment