Monday, September 24, 2007

YAY

So this morning I went and took a shower and before I did I stood on the scale. OK i started out at 225 before this whole biggest looser thing now ok hold on to your seats 219 YAY I am so excited. I cant believe I am loosing weight. I love it. I feel like a whole new person even though its not a TON but I feel so good about myself. GO ME GO ME GO ME can you tell that I am a bit excited about it. But I wont know for sure till i go to the gym tonight and have the same thing I wear everytime and see how much I weigh but still HELLO I am totally stoked. YAY YAY YAY ( I am doing saddle bag flexes) YEEEHAW

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Go you!

Stacey said...

Go Karla...It's your birfday..we gonna partay like it's ya birfday!