Saturday, September 1, 2007

Why me?

Ok so I am going to be a little ummmmmm you know Pitty me ;)

So today my hubby was gone all day helping my BIL do some work on his yard then he went boating came home all BLAH and you know good times. Then we went to get him some pizza and he went to another BIL's house and took the kids and I went to Costco and Roberts. Well....while I was at costco I left my wallet and someone found it and they called me. Well I was in a hurry because my SIL who was driving me around was waiting for me in her car so I QUICKLY went into the store. I was on my way when BAM I slipped on some water. I hurt my knee and fell smack down on it really hard. Then I didnt know it till I got home but someone stole 40 dollars out :( I am so sad that this world has came to the point of dishonesty. Oh well so that is my whines for now. I better get to bed I got church tomorrow and I am singing. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Uhh..are you speaking some African dialect?? ;-)