Friday, September 21, 2007

When Life hands you Lemons



What do you do when life hands you lemons? Lately I feel like we as a whole family have been getting lemons all year long. Two surgerys, Baby in the hospital, Two ER visits, A TON of ear infections and strep throat. Then there is BILLS, Bills, bills.

I feel that when I get these things I get so frustrated. I am onery and flusterd all the time. I am yelling and I get really mad really fast. I feel that to many lemons might make a sour lemonade, but the thing I keep holding on to is that some day when I feel that the lemonade might taste toooo sour because the lemons will over power the whole thing. We will finally get more sugar to balance it out.

I love having the knowledge that I am not alone and that things happen for a reason. I LOVE my life.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That's a good attitude! I feel like I'm in the middle of a big nasty pitcher of sour lemonade right now.