
I would like to thank my SIL for getting me back into blogging and to my hubby catering to my attictiveness and waiting and re-reading the comments posted and for burst of laughter that comes from reading others. Thank you Natalie for the wonderful thoughts and stuff (blowing kisses) And to elastic for making my days go better. Thank you Thank you (as I walk away from my keyboard to get a tissue and address the media)
Oh and I pass this on to Flee mi
3 comments:
Congratulations on your purdy award, Nora. I saw my name mentioned and I clapped my fat little hands together with glee. Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog.
I'm seeing that eagle and it's making me want to sing Steve Miller's song 'Fly Like An Eagle.' I guess that's better than inspiring me to be spread-eagled, though. Don't nobody want that.
I knew you could do it! I'm so proud!
My baby is all grown up and saving China!..do you have a tissue?
From the creator of the award...I am so happy to see it getting spread so far and wide...to people I don't even know :)
Congrats...your blog must be egg-sellent!
Bradley
The Egel Nest
Post a Comment