Monday, September 17, 2007

Menu Monday


There's a Party in my tummy... so yummie so yummie. Ok so I LOVE To cook and we have been doing menus for years. Now I cam broaden my menu with all of your GREAT ideas. So here we go.

Monday- Home made chicken soup (very easy and simple)

Tuesday- Home made burritos (not the frozen zapping kind)

Wednesday- Spaghetti with some steamed zucchini

Thursday- Breakfast

Friday- PIZZA PARTY (for My babies first b-day)

Saturday- Leftovers

Sunday- Stew or my mom's for dinner

There we go. I LOVE food. If you can't tell with my huge glut in the pictures ;)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Yummy chicken soup!

Natalie said...

I love homemade soup! Yum!

Natalie said...

Here's the recipe you asked for:

Chicken and "pizza rice" (that's what my husband calls it) is easy. You put boneless, skinless chicken in a glass dish (I use a big glass cake pan). You can use full breasts or just pieces. either is fine. Then you put in some instant rice and water...a little less water than you'd use if you were actually just making minute rice. Cover with canned tomato soup and stir. Then sprinkle onion salt, garlic salt, parmesean cheese (I use the powdered stuff in the green canister), oregano and basil. Stir that in a little bit. Cover with foil and cook at 350 degrees until chicken is cooked through. Top with shredded mozzerella cheese (I don't always to this part). Sorry I don't have exact measurements, I never really follow a recipe and this was just something I made up by throwing things together and my husband loved it.