
So yes we are having a family Biggest Looser. Winner takes all. I am 225 yes I am posting my weight. I feel if I annouce it to you all then maybe I can get a few cheers here and there. I also hope that I can do the best be the best and encourage those around me to be the best also.
I want to win not just cause of the money but I think it will help me get a jump start on loosing all the weight I want to. I have at least 85 LBS to go. So cheers and yippies for me I hope I can do it.
I will post pictures of my fully clothed boday so I can see and you can see and tell me if you see any difference I will wear the same clothing everytime so Yeah YAY YAY
1 comment:
Go Karla!
It's peanut butter jelly time...whereyaat!!
Post a Comment