


Now how many of you thought ....mmmmmmmmmm chocolate (with a Homer Simpson drool?) Or how many thought "there's a party in my tummy...so yummy so yummy!" (just for you Chellby)
I just think that its so funny that so many women LOVE, Covet, Lust after chocolate. It is also so emotionally connected to us. I must say you think "oh amore." we think Chocolate covered strawberries. Or "Oh darn it I fell and got hurt and now I am in the hospital." mmmmmmmm Chocolate pudding. Then there is "Im getting married" chocolate cake comes to mind. "My life is just not going the way I want it too." CHOCOLATE.
See what I mean chocolate is an essential part of life. A way to happiness and a way to make us feel good for that short little while. My daughter who is only 11 mo. old. She is already a chocoholic. I will be in another room and she will hear the noise of the wrapper opening. She will crawl (not walking yet) right over to me. Look at me with her green hazel eyes and start to smack my leg. (to let me know that she is there. ) I will give her a tiny bit and then she will be so happy till the taste of the chocolate is gone. Then she will attempt for one more taste and smack her lips together and say MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM then point to my chocolate again and want more.
Now do you know what I mean CHOCOLATE the way of life.
1 comment:
there's a party in my tummy. . . . so yummy . . . . so yummy . . . . . .
yeah.
brought to you by the ingenious and profound Yo Gabba Gabba (yes, that is what it's called.)
did I say ingenious and profound, oh. I meant dim-witted, dull, slow, stupid and unintelligent, not to mention the great LACK of dancing skilled, show I have ever had the displeasure of being FORCED to watch by my four year old!! may you NEVER be subjected to this same displeasure!
-chelle - b - lynn-
Post a Comment