I love music. I love to sing, dance and to make up silly songs for my children. I now realize what a powerful thing we have. My parents are both deaf. I have often wondered if they can feel or realize what an impact music has on our lives.
I have realized that they do feel the power because when we write, sing or dance to the music they can see our expressions. They can see what we feel at the time we are expressing ourselves. I cry all the time if I feel the music and it fills my soul.
This Sunday I was able to sing in front of some church members. I was scared to death and messed up a couple of times but I loved it. The song moved me so much made me feel like I was singing what I was feeling at the time.
My SILaws were there to support me. One by playing the piano and the other just to be there was awesome. I didnt know it till I started to sing that my Love was out in the hallway looking in and smiling.
When times are hard and things feel like they are always going wrong. It is always a good thing to listen to music which lifts and calms the soul.
My love for Music is much. But to express it is greater and to share it is a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment