Ok I know THREE bloggs in one day. Ok so here is the deal. I have four kids and they keep doing funny things. I will think that nothing can be said or done funnier than what they just did but they do.
My third baby is HILLARIOUS. Like he says "mommy take a picture of my Burp." I am thinking ok ONE you cant take a picture of a *burp* it is just a gas and its not very uh visible. He was very persistant that I take that picture. Then he says tonight Mommy I love you. And I awed and said I love you too Truman. Then he says I love your soft tummy. I am thinking yes I am a big Marshmallow and now my three year old has confirmed that I am *squishy*.
He also can BURP really loud and he does it PROUDLY. (I don't know where he gets that from at all....) He then laughs heartly and says *I can burp like a big boy now* Wow now that is hillarious.
I love being a mom because I get to see and hear these things every day. What a great thing to look forward to every morning, noon and night.
No comments:
Post a Comment