Thursday, September 27, 2007

About me!



1) Where did you meet your husband?

~I met him at an Latter Day Saint church single ward prayer service.

2) What was the first thing you said to your husband?

~He asked about my shoes and I told him that they were on sale for 20.00 :D (romantic huh)

3) Where was your first date?

~We went to Trafagla and then to dinner at Leatherbys :D YUMMY

5) Did you have a short or long engagement?

~It was about 3 months pretty short

6) Where did you get engaged?

~On the grounds of Salt lake City Temple in FREEZING cold weather. But I was warm all over.

7) Where were you married?

~We were married in the Mt. Timpanogoes temple in May 2000

8) How did the reception go?

~It went very well but we had a line so that's what we did most of the night. If I could do it again I would only have a line for half of the time. Then Boogie down but my mom and dad wouldnt let me because they cant hear so it would have been not fair to them. But serioulsy I wanted to be outside and it was inside. But it went well.

9) How was the honeymoon?

~We went to Bear Lake. Fun but nothing to do so we left a day early.

I'm going to tag: Flee

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I got married at Mt. Timp temple too! But not until July 2004.

Stacey said...

Awwww,I can't believe you two have been married for 7 years! :)

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

These are awesome pics of the two of you!

And the pics of your kids are adorable! They are all so close together in age - you must be so busy, but how fun!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for sending up prayers for my grandma. I appreciate it so much.

I just did an update post, probably right after your comment! She's doing great, but you can read the whole story there!

Kara said...

Hey Nora, just a reminder my contest ends in a few hours and to be eligible you need to link back to it in one of your blog posts! Good luck!

Natalie said...

Oh yeah...don't forget to check out my blog. You've won an award!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

My first date with my Papi was at Pancho's Mexican Buffet on the day that they found Kurt Cobain's dead body. You don't get much more romantic than that.